]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GPML-CARIB Home

GPML-CARIB  July 2018

GPML-CARIB July 2018

Re: New Interactive Map for Plastics Bans in the Wider Caribbean Region

Christopher Corbin <[log in to unmask]>

Caribbean Node for the Global Partnership on Marine Litter <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2018 14:11:00 +0000

text/plain

Dear Kristina,

Thanks for the positive feedback.

For now it would be myself at our Secretariat.

We would also want to expand our list of organizations which reflects the various NGOs and CBOs working to reduce pollution by solid waste and in particular plastics within the Wider Caribbean Region.

So if you are working actively on this issue either at a national or regional level.  Please let us know.

Best Regards

Chris

Christopher Corbin

Programme Officer

Pollution and Communications Sub-Programmes

Cartagena Convention Secretariat

Ecosystems Division

UN Environment

14-20 Port Royal Street