]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CAMPAM-L Home

CAMPAM-L  October 2013

CAMPAM-L October 2013

Plastics, Industry, Nonprofits and Thoughts on Solutions from A UNEP Land Ocean Connections Conference

Emma Doyle <[log in to unmask]>

Caribbean Marine Protected Areas Managers forum <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 27 Oct 2013 14:40:14 -0500

text/plain

Comments on the recent UNEP Land Ocean Connections Conference in Montego
Bay, and an interesting proposal from 5 Gyres "to bring an international
coalition of waste people and industry together to find a funding mechanism
to tackle just ONE nation's [marine debris] problem."

See the full blog
http://5gyres.org/posts/2013/10/08/plastics_industry_nonprofits_and_thoughts
_on_solutions_from_a_unep_land_ocean_connections_conference/